Well, maybe not forever, but studies are coming out of the woodwork that are singing the praises of our favorite beans which pretty much reduces death from, well… pretty much EVERYTHING! It feels good to start your day knowing you are doing something healthy for yourself and supporting honest, hardworking folks as well.
I know you’re thinking we’re probably biased since we’re the ones roasting and slingin’ the beans, but don’t take it from us. Take it from some actual science folks with fancy degrees and lab coats!
Here’s a quick and dirty list of the many science-backed benefits of coffee, and oh yeah, all the studies as well.
- Cancer Reduction:
- Liver Health – 1 to 2 daily cups protects against cirrhosis of the liver, making it REALLY good for hangovers!
- Cardiovascular disease (especially for women!) – daily coffee consumption provides 50% reduction in cardiovascular disease and 25% decrease across the board for all causes of mortality! You can’t go wrong with that!
- Parkinson’s Disease – higher coffee intake is associated with a significantly lower incidence of Parkinson’s.
- Fat Loss – coffee consumption slows weight gain and improves glucose tolerance – Look good feel good!
- Type 2 diabetes – daily coffee consumption reduces the risk of contracting type 2 diabetes.
- Inflammation – coffee consumption has beneficial effects on inflammation and HDL (good) cholesterol
- Oxidative Damage – coffee consumption lowers oxidative damage to DNA. which means, we age slower!
- Depression – Depression rates decrease with increased caffeinated coffee consumption, sorry decaf lovers, this one doesn’t apply
For those of you with adrenal fatigue or caffeine sensitivity, don’t worry! Studies have found that decreased mortality (longer livespan) was found even among drinkers of decaf! And we just happen to have an amazing fresh roasted swiss-water process decaf (processed without toxic chemicals) – just to make sure.
We are proud to serve the highest quality, ethically sourced, fresh roasted beans, and the fact that we get to help our friends, family and clients stay in “beast mode” is the cherry on top.
If you’re jumping up and down in excitement as we are, don’t stop jumping yet, because we are excited to announce that we are about to launch our coffee subscription program, coming soon! Sign up and get your high quality, ethically sourced coffee fix delivered right to your door on a regular basis for agreat subscription price. No more running out of the good stuff and having to endure the stale sludge that lurks at the grocery store or the overrated and over roasted (ahem, burnt, cough cough) abominations produced by your local chain store.